Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PLEASE COME TO MY BLOG

yikes I desperate why wont anyone come to my blog eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk this is very DEPRESSING. Well right now I am in Del Ray Florida visiting my family for thanksgiving. My birthday was two weekends ago on the 15th, and I HAD A BLAST. But my parents never gave me anything for my birthday I mean COME ON its my SWEET SIXTEEN right. They gave me this card that said the best is yet to come. I was ubber confused and just thought that they were giving me something special for Christmas. What I really wanted for my birthday was an Apple laptop. They are sooooo awesome. Well today I was hanging out by the pool waiting for my sister Erica and her husband Aaron to arrive. When they arrived Erica was carrying two pretty big boxes. I opened the first one and it was a LAPTOP, but not a mac which I was totally fine with instead it was a Eee PC. It is an EXTREMELY small laptop its about the size of a school notebook length and withe. It is so awesome in fact I am typing on it right now.While sitting on the porch of our hotel overlooking the ocean. I am so happy and while I am typing there is some annoying kid singing Christmas songs right below us. WOW is this kid annoying. WHAT IS HIS ISSUE, great now its rudolf the red nosed reindeer. He is literally RIGHT below me. Hey I think he stopped THaNK GOODNESS. Right now I am waiting for my parents to get ready so we can go out to dinner with the family. I love when I get to spend time with my sister cause I have the coolest sister in the world. We almost walked down the whole entire beach today and durring the whole time there was not a moment of silence, we always have something to talk about. WOWOOOOOO the ocean is so beautiful. LAPTOPs are soooo awesome well I am ubber excited for TURKEY DAY and of course the Macys Day Parade. Thats the best I watch it every YEAR YAYA okay i am going to go but PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT MY BLOG I HAVE BECOME SO DESPERATE THAT I ADDED MYSELF AS A FOLLOWER YOU ARE OFFICALLY LAME IF HAVE NOT SEEN MY BLOG YET COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No comments: